Ahwun Hamlets
(115해) 넷즈믄셋온쉰아홉 해 개달 스물일곱날 (날의날)(MINALLANG)
Electromagnetic Harrasent + Intestines surgeon Attack
초음파공격과 창자외과의사
Today ,when I cross in the Crossing , the liquid struck me and I fall down ; but was dirtied! ; I was followed by several Gang Stalkers (조직스토커) and I was held problematic : It's half as large plans and people are recruiting to have - harrasment - on me ..; And I know it was those who put lights down the throat because this one is the Surgeons ; It - was done like that, that doctor and assistant placed the screen flat to my stomach tissues ;
.Scan my intestine - and - make plans for moving and I'll have discomfort ..; If I'm like this even inside compromising ; I'll sue ; And everyday there was the sensations ; Not walking properly anymore ; I know you are responsible for Electromagnetic Attack to the heart and limbs; You are responsible ; for those ones and I did for Gang Stalkers in the housing residence - Know it! I was threatened to be left in brine if I was staying to the house - sothat - I know it is gangs stalking when I lifted leaves off our floor and then tree was cut off from there .. - 25 years gangstalking victim living here - Skin diseases so problematic and it's happened all the way - I'm the victim from the surgeon who separates my waist and replaced with faulty ..; and it's already Gangstalker who arrived to my house and ripped out the stone from our building ; I saw it again and my building collapsing now ; September 13 the worker standing away 5 m.. ; made the threatening noise to me, - Neurotoxin is put through infection onto my lungs and caused the tear to form - I had constant vomiting function ; that's poison food and I'll stomach problem ;
.Scan my intestine - and - make plans for moving and I'll have discomfort ..; If I'm like this even inside compromising ; I'll sue ; And everyday there was the sensations ; Not walking properly anymore ; I know you are responsible for Electromagnetic Attack to the heart and limbs; You are responsible ; for those ones and I did for Gang Stalkers in the housing residence - Know it! I was threatened to be left in brine if I was staying to the house - sothat - I know it is gangs stalking when I lifted leaves off our floor and then tree was cut off from there .. - 25 years gangstalking victim living here - Skin diseases so problematic and it's happened all the way - I'm the victim from the surgeon who separates my waist and replaced with faulty ..; and it's already Gangstalker who arrived to my house and ripped out the stone from our building ; I saw it again and my building collapsing now ; September 13 the worker standing away 5 m.. ; made the threatening noise to me, - Neurotoxin is put through infection onto my lungs and caused the tear to form - I had constant vomiting function ; that's poison food and I'll stomach problem ;
I can hear Again the Agent in the roof who perform Eavesdropping recording of when I speak ; it's appeared several months from then ;

Comments
Post a Comment
UNACCEPTABLE TO TYPE THE NON - USEFUL INFORMATION IN HERE : HANORU-SOLM LOOKS